2014年10月28日星期二

Visits to Africa; in fact they are the pigtail wig!

Before watching, African players hairstyle is a landscape. I was thinking, this is how to do hair, how many would like to make it? ! And he was filled with curiosity and questions! So that was watching, my attention is always out of the game itself, inadvertently glanced to the African players a wide variety of hairstyles.

Occasionally seen scattered in the streets of Africans, I could not help but pick up the pace ran to see what was going to think about it. May want so stupid not polite to stare at people, they had to observe in the distance.

First, the number of braids is enough amazing, ranging from five or six to ten, as many as up to hundreds; followed by quality, exquisite workmanship evident each pigtail doer its foundation.

Think, work well pigtail hundreds --- that is how huge a project. I can not imagine accomplish such a feat need to spend much time and effort, but also to a person sitting there motionless, waiting for others to impose on his head gong is definitely not an easy thing.

Perhaps by chance, inadvertently intentionally in God arranged for me this trip to Africa. This is in addition to my plan, but I when it was another gift.

With the curiosity of a strange land, with the experience of longing for some unknown, ...... I began to own a new journey. On the plane, I thought about my hair troubled secret, suddenly laughed.

To Nigeria, regardless of age, young and old to know more than just a woman called Mary. I remember the day I first came, a man named GLORY Mary to help me clean up the room.

Suddenly her eyes stopped at a full pigtail hair Hair Extensions comb. Her shiny black hair, although we can not say, pigtail is not a lot, but one comb very closely tangible, there is no trace of miscellaneous hair came out.

I could not help laughing, laugh some intoxicated somewhat silly. When I recovered, I found she also smiled at me.

I said thank you to her, and she went out. I would like to ask her questions about hair, can, after the first meeting, presumably somewhat abrupt.

Until dinner time, I found that each of Mary's hair is different, and some straightening before cutting Qi, head along some combed ring-shaped, and in some scattered outside the comb ...... so we wanted to come simple hair, was that they made ??art a little complicated.

I can not praise, it is a landscape, I said. I was even more amazing is that the next morning to see them when they have changed almost all the new hairstyle, but also full of art. This adds to my heart have not solved the suspicions.

Time watching television in the living room, a Mary stood by my side for a long time did not leave. I could see that she should have something to ask me, perhaps because not very familiar with each other's sake embarrassed openings.

I asked her what happened? She timidly looked at me and said nothing. Asked several times, she said, pointing to my hair: Your hair, how much I was a bit puzzled she asked, not knowing what to say to answer her?.

I think perhaps the African accent, I respect her pronunciation remains to be familiar with, so it was not sure of her problems. I reluctantly shook her head. She looked at me and walked away.

Africa is to remember the first few days. Night we drink tea together chatting, chat anecdotes Africa. Meanwhile I naturally thought of my questions, they throw out.

Old Lee looked at me and smiled and said: This do not know it? Nigerians are not leaving the hair. This made me even more loving mind. Just as I was confused when the Monkey solved this mystery.

Monkey said that because of the climate, African hair has grown very slowly, and a little longer to start playing volume. So they also tend not to leave the hair, they are wearing a wig.

African hair is different with the Chinese people, their hair, especially hair is very fine, a bit like the hairs on his arm, a 7-8 pores simultaneously root hair growth, as did the toothbrush bristles, usually grow to certain length, off automatically re-growth.

Wigs in Africa is a very important line of business, women usually have several caps in exchange for the wear.

They can go directly to a wig shop to buy the finished product, you can pick a good pattern and then find someone to help them do it.

There are machines comb, there are handmade handmade --- more expensive. After listening, I wake up. Has plagued my secret turned out such a simple answer.
I suddenly remembered the day that Mary asked me the question, she turned out to be asking me how much money to buy hair!

Then one day I randomly walked into a barber shop in Nigeria, followed by another turned out, the reason is I do not know how the inside of the barber haircut, but I saw him at the barber, with a black man.

He was afraid of misunderstanding, further said that the Chinese people will not talk to us these hair, I clearly see that the barber shaved his head for the Africans with a single blade, replaced you, that skillful barber commitment to serve you, you dare?

But at that time I was not afraid, but excited, excited to find a secret, next to several African women in male hairdresser sticky wig!

Right, yes sticky! It appears that a few fat woman toss for ages, and they put into his black jar on a wooden comb, pick something look like a glue, then on top, carefully prepared the long wig stick in the other woman's head, which under the look, the wig Human Hair Wigs is that Africans adhesions following small curly, but definitely not for long.

But even these small curly wig and stick together, actually intricate, color transition is also very natural, adding some colorful rope, this beacon of African culture a woman's Naodai are!

没有评论:

发表评论